Size2.6 meter height to floor
Currently under construction is a four bedroom, modern extension and renovation on Huxley Avenue in Alderley, Brisbane.
Huxley Avenue is a cul-de-sac that rises high in Alderley, one of Brisbane’s prized northern suburbs. Proximity to train, bus, kindergartens, primary schools, retail outlets and Coles supermarket and abundant recreation areas makes it an excellent location.
On an impressive 770m2 of elevated land with a massive 26.5m2 x 17m frontage and surrounded by quality homes, this 293m2 house incorporates the core fundamentals of a modern and functional family home.
Perched high on the Avenue on the north side of the hill, it is designed for its occupants to enjoy north easterly views over the district from its spacious open plan living – kitchen, formal lounge, family living and dining. A large family friendly yard provides the Owner with the opportunity to build from a variety of pool designs and sizes.
With four bedrooms in total, the master suit has a walk in robe and ensuite on the upper level, while three bedrooms are on the entrance level with the open plan kitchen, lounge and dining, main bathroom and laundry. Level access to the rear yard from the laundry contributes to making this house practical for the large family.
The lower level provides a two car garage with 12m2 utility/office.
The new kitchen has European appliances, stone benchtops and island bench and cupboard space that connects openly with the dining, living and deck, making it all ideal for family living and entertaining.
- Contempory architectural renovation and new build
- Set on large 770m2 elevated block with 26.5m and 17m frontages
- An elevated block capturing breezy north easterly district views with rear mature tree scape setting
- Light and airy open plan living which opens to the NE facing deck – perfect for capturing cooling summer afternoon
breezes and warming winter morning sun
- 2.6 metre height to floor
- Large kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel (Bosh?)…. Appliances..
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe Main bathroom
- Three bedrooms each with built in cupboards
- Laundry with level access to rear yard
- Double car garage
- Polished hardwood floors
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Contempory central stair well
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- Neutral colour scheme
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Ample scope to build pool in large yard